- Who we are
- What we do
- SADC Gender Protocol Alliance
- Gender & Media
- Gender & Governance
- Gender Justice
- Gender Links Services (GLS)
- Making a difference
- Join Our Communities
Bhekiwe holds an MBA in Corporate Finance from the University of Zimbabwe. A financial management professional with more than 15 years of experience at skilled, middle and senior management levels, he possess multiple skills covering many aspects of administration, Corporate Governance, accounting, financial management and organisational systems development. A valued member of senior management that leverages achievements, skills, energy, and talent for developing and maintaining strong functional teams. He has professional associate membership to the South African Institutes of Professional Accountants (PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT (SA)), Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Southern Africa (ACIS) as well as Southern Africa Association of Accountants (MSAAA). Before joining Gender Links, he was employed by Southern African Aids Trust as Regional Finance Manager from 2011 to 2015.
Bhekiwe has experience in many aspects of leadership and provides value add by;
- Commitment to achieving high level of accuracy using ethical work standards, as well as strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Utilizing extensive background in financial management and administration along with critical thinking skills in order to provide the organization with the highest level of strategic services
- Team leadership, and process improvements
- Great experience in financial classification, auditing, analysis and reconciliation
- Having systems evaluation skills and research acumen in order to provide the company with a high level of financial systems support
- Offering support for Board procedures and conduction of Board meetings.
- Offering expertise in strategic financial planning and objective targeted decision making skills
- Employing expertise in reducing financial risk to the organization and maintaining a positive image of the organization