- About Us
- What we do
- Policy and Movement Building
- Communication for Social Change
- 50/50 Campaign
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- Gender and Climate Justice
- #VoiceandChoice in the time of Corona
- Sustainability Hub
Gender Links (GL) is committed to an inclusive, equal and just society in which women and girls in all their diversities exercise their voice and choice in accordance with the Southern African Development Community (SADC) Protocol on Gender and Development and related regional, continental and global instruments.
GL achieves its vision through a people-centred approach guided by the SADC Protocol on Gender and Development that is aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals, Beijing Plus Twenty and Africa Agenda 2063.
GL achieves its vision through:
- Outcomes that contribute to the attainment of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) including ending gender violence; gender-responsive governance; gender equality in and through the media; economic and climate justice.
- Interventions that further these goals at local, national, regional and global level. These are: Policy and Movement-Building (including co-leading Action Coalition 6 – Feminist Leadership and Movements and coordinating the SADC Protocol on Gender and Development); Communications for Social Change (including traditional, mainstream and new media); Local Action for gender Justice and sub-granting to women’s rights organisations
- Results for Change achieved through robust planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning, knowledge management, sharing and innovation.
- Institutional effectiveness through good governance; care for staff, associates, and partners; compliance with integrity policies; transparent financial management, zero tolerance for corruption, value for money and use of digital tools.
- A sustainability strategy that includes a dedicated Sustainability Hub.
Click here for Gender Links’ Vision 2020.