- About Us
- Who we are
- Values and Principles
- Strategy and Reports
- Contact Us
- What we do
- How we do it
- Policy and Movement Building
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Empowering partners through grant making
0 thoughts on “Memories of my life a sex worker”
the bigger problem is the bars and the owners a law should be made to stop sex trade
The issues that are mostly affecting sex workers are:
They have no protection from the law, and men are not punish for using and abusing vulnerable women.
If there were education no how it affects the sex workers mental, emotional and physical. We as a society can say sex worker are human being .
stop the stigma against prostitution.
m 25 years old guy. i like men .Add your comment here
Add your comment here
Sex work is by no way a claim, and like any other citizen’ the sex works’s human rights must be protected. What I read here are disgusting stories, crimes committed by even officers who’re supposed to fight crime. If the prostitute’s product was not good, so many men would not go for it. Let’s open our eyes, man.
It is very disgusting when u see people’s attitudes towards the sex workers. If they are treating the sex workers like animals, why use them? They are worse than the sex workers. At least sex workershave got a reason to do this. Law must be very strict for those officers who are well conversant with same, to misuse it.
i believe that prostitution deserves legalisation under the following context.
1. Sex workers should be registered for their trade.
2. Prostitution should not be practiced in the steets.
3. Prostitutes should have secure rented/own places where both the prostitute and the clients can fairly treat each other.
3. Pricing should be fairly regulated so that both the client and the service provider are not unfairfairly disadvantaged.