- Who we are
- What we do
- SADC Gender Protocol Alliance
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- Gender & Governance
- Gender & Media
- Gender Links Services (GLS)
- Making a difference
- Join Our Communities
GL is frequently approached to produce research papers through its advisory services unit. GL has started tracking usage of its knowledge products through Google academic. The Opinion and Commentary Service produces at least one article every other day in English, Portuguese or French on topical gender issues. These are read on the website and distributed through the mainstream and online media. GL has an agreement with the Oxford based Africa Books Collective to distribute its publications. We have an arrangement with the African Books Collective, based at Oxford University, to market GL publications overseas.
- Centres of Excellence for Gender in Local Government: A Southern Africa Innovation
- Impact of Women’s Political Leadership on Democracy and Development in South Africa
- Women’s Political Development in the Commonwealth 2004-2013, an illustrative trends analysis
- Each year, GL tracks its knowledge footprint through a search on Google academic on how the organisation is being reflected. In 2013 a simple search on Google Scholar for Gender Links yielded just over 700 results. In June 2016 the same search yielded 1220 results. Read more here.