- About Us
- Who we are
- Values and Principles
- Strategy and Reports
- Contact Us
- What we do
- How we do it
- Policy and Movement Building
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Empowering partners through grant making
The organisation was established to ensure that every child has an opportunity to a better education and access to the basic resources and treated fairly without and discrimination of their identity, race or colour but equality and fairness.
The project aims:
- to provide girls and women with quality and environmentally friendly sanitary pads especially those living in rural and disadvantaged communities. That is 100% cotton, free from chemicals and perfumes.
- Education on SRHR and skills empowerment, dialogue conversation and workshops within schools and communities. Young girls in school should not choose between menstruating or going to school.