- About Us
- Who we are
- Values and Principles
- Strategy and Reports
- Contact Us
- What we do
- How we do it
- Policy and Movement Building
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Empowering partners through grant making
The Organisation for Young Women’s Dignity (TOFYWD) aims to uplift and restore the dignity of young women in South Africa. We believe that every young woman deserves a quality of life worthy of honour and respect.
The project will aim to:
1. Provide youth-friendly services on SRHR and HIV/AIDS to 2000 AGYW over a period of 24 months. This will be done through youth-friendly health awareness programmes and psychosocial support services which will be carried out through a youth lens.
2. Educate 800 AGYW on the human anatomy, menstrual cycle, family planning methods and information on how to access safe abortions.
3. Distribute 2000 sanitary pads and feminine hygiene products.