- About Us
- What we do
- Policy and Movement Building
- Communication for Social Change
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- #VoiceandChoice in the time of Corona
- Sustainability Hub
- Making a difference
GL, in partnership with MISA, conducted the first baseline study on gender and the media in Southern Africa.
This study serves three important functions:
- Provides training for those engaged in media monitoring on how to monitor the media from a gender perspective
- Serves as an advocacy tool with mainstream media in- country and at a regional level and
- Provides a basis for future monitoring on progress towards achieving greater gender balance in media coverage.