- Who we are
- What we do
- SADC Gender Protocol Alliance
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- Gender & Governance
- Gender & Media
- Gender Links Services (GLS)
- Making a difference
- Join Our Communities
GL, in partnership with MISA, conducted the first baseline study on gender and the media in Southern Africa.
This study serves three important functions:
- Provides training for those engaged in media monitoring on how to monitor the media from a gender perspective
- Serves as an advocacy tool with mainstream media in- country and at a regional level and
- Provides a basis for future monitoring on progress towards achieving greater gender balance in media coverage.