- About Us
- What we do
- Policy and Movement Building
- Communication for Social Change
- 50/50 Campaign
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- Gender and Climate Justice
- #VoiceandChoice in the time of Corona
- Sustainability Hub
Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands with just 98,000 citizens. Seychelles has the highest GDP per capita in Africa at $12.3 billion. The small island state is highly dependent on tourism. Climate change poses long term sustainability risks.
Sea level rise, storm and tidal surges, extreme sea-surface temperatures, and coastal flooding will have serious consequences for livelihoods in the Seychelles. Changes in long-term rainfall patterns and temperature will also have adverse consequences for water, food and health.