- About Us
- What we do
- How we do it
- Policy and Movement Building
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Empowering partners through grant making
In the count down to the 2015 deadline for the 28 targets of the SADC Protocol on Gender and Development, the 2015 SADC Gender Protocol Summits presented an opportunity to take stock of the progress made in attaining gender equality. National summits were held from May to June 2015 while the regional summit took place in Gaborone, Botswana, ahead of the SADC Heads of State Summit on 10-11 August 2015.
- Press release: Fourth SADC Gender Protocol@Work Summit: 2015-Action and Results
- Opening speech by His Honor the Vice President, Mr. Mokgweetsi E.K. Masisi of Botswana
- Speech by Ms Phumzile Mlambo Ngcuka, Executive Director, UNWOMEN
- List of winners
- Summit News, 17 August 2015
Click on a category below to view the list of participants and their presentations.