- About Us
- Who we are
- Values and Principles
- Strategy and Reports
- Contact Us
- What we do
- How we do it
- Policy and Movement Building
- Local Action for Gender Justice
- Empowering partners through grant making
Zimbabwe summit : 17 – 18 November 2022.
Madagascar: 14 – 15 December 2022
South Africa: 14 – 15 December 2022
Eswatini: 18 – 19 December 2022
The Eswatini, Madagascar and South Africa Summits focusing on the Sunrise Campaign: Economic power to end violence and gender-based violence will be held between the 12 – 15 December 2022. The Summit dates are:
|Sunrise entrepreneurship participants||Women who have participated in the Sunrise project in Eswatini, Madagascar and South Africa between 2020 and 2022.||Link|
|Local authorities||40 Local Government Centres of Excellence for Gender Mainstreaming running the Sunrise Campaign in Eswatini, Madagascar and South Africa.||Link|
|Drivers of change||Individuals from the local councils, males linked to the women on the programme who are working towards GBV prevention and women entrepreneurs are leading initiatives in Eswatini, Madagascar and South Africa.||Link|
|Journalists||Articles that cover gender-based violence in all media (print, radio, television and online) between 1 January 2020 and 31 October 2022 in Eswatini, Madagascar and South Africa.||Link|
The closing date for applications is the 8 December 2022.
- To gather evidence on #VoiceandChoice through case studies on leadership and institutional practice on gender-based violence, local economic development and the implementation of the Sunrise Camapign: Economic power to end violence.
- To acknowledge and affirm survivors of gender violence who are reclaiming their lives.
- To promote discussion and reflection on what works to achieve gender equality and justice.
|+261 32 87 325 19|
|South Africa||Naledi Masipa