- Who we are
- What we do
- SADC Gender Protocol Alliance
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- Gender & Governance
- Gender & Media
- Gender Links Services (GLS)
- Making a difference
- Join Our Communities
Thomas is a seasoned all-round strategic finance, administration and operations professional, with over 10 years’ experience in both public and private sectors. Currently working with SRHR Africa Trust (SAT) as the Regional Finance Manager. Experienced in financial, accounting, budgeting, administrations, monitoring, evaluation, and project and grants management gained from various NGOs and private sector firms. Strategic thinker with strong problem solving, interpersonal and organising skills.
Thomas comes to join the Gender Links audit committee bringing with him the following areas of expertise:
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Grants Management: Instrumental in effective management of over $10 million worth of grants/budgets at SAT. Have successfully managed grants to over 50 organisations both community and large organisations with funding coming from SIDA, SDC, GLOBALFUND, USAID, PACF etc.
- Internal controls and Cost Management: Actively participated in improving internal controls, risk and handling compliance issues that have resulted in saving organisations large sums of money.
- Staff Management and Development: Successfully developed teams through continuous improvement of systems, coaching and training which resulted in improved efficiency, quality output and productivity.