- Who we are
- What we do
- SADC Gender Protocol Alliance
- Gender Justice & SRHR
- Gender & Governance
- Gender & Media
- Gender Links Services (GLS)
- Making a difference
- Join Our Communities
GL embarked on a Wellness Programme in 2006 with the aim of creating a healthy team that strikes a balance in all areas of their life. The programe is managed by a committee with representatives from all GL departments and the two satellite offices convened by the human resource manager. The deputy chairperson of the GL board Scholastica Kimaryo, has championed the mind, body, spirit, well-being and happiness programme as the foundation of true personal empowerment of an individual.
- monthly walks – click here to view pictures from GL’s walking activities.
- weekly aerobics classes and singing sessions
- community service – click here to view the Mandela Day 2010 slideshow.